Saturday 5 September 2009

CLICK ON THE TITLE, and you go to . . .






















I finally got it to work . . .

WOO - HOO . . .

I've tried for at least a year (NOT non-stop !) to get a hot-link environment going on my blog-posts. You know, click on a a picture and go to another one, that sort of thing. Well, I haven't solved that one yet, but NOW, if you click on the BLOG POST TITLE, it instantly HTML's you to the newspaper article or other stuff that my post is about . . .

more info at

http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/html/article.php/3478171

but now you know that to go there you've not got to copy and paste, just click on the _ _ _ _ _ . . .
I've re-done the title for every article back to Martin Parr in May. Two don't work, but you can always copy and paste those two, can't you ?

No comments: